Terms & Conditions
Welcome at Resotel Baan Sanook; please read this brief guide regarding our Terms & Conditions before staying with us.
- The owners of Resotel Baan Sanook can (if necessary) temporary be replaced by a representative.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Resotel Baan Sanook, located at 6235/10 Waeng, Sawang Daen Din, 47240 Sakon Nakhon, Thailand.
- By making a reservation, either direct or via third parties, these terms and conditions will apply.
- At the request a copy of these Terms and Conditions shall be provided free of charge to users. It is also possible to print out from the website.
- Guests / tenants should have a permanent place of residence and proof of identity might be requested at any time.
- Clients and their guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times. Unruly clients and their guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
- The owners are not liable for damage, loss or theft of the user properties. In case of dispute, all (legal) costs will be for the users.
- All risks with regard to staying in or around Resotel Baan Sanook are the responsibility of the user.
- The owners reserves the right to hold the client liable for any loss or damage to Resotel Baan Sanook’s property, fixtures and fittings, including items hired for their use. They may also be held liable for injury to any person including Resotel Baan Sanook’s staff which arises from the clients actions.
- Damage and/or missing items of movable and immovable properties of the owners must be notified immediately and repaid to the owner by users. • Guests / tenants must follow the instructions of the owners, host, hostess or staff or Resotel Baan Sanook.
- The owners of Resotel Baan Sanook can deny and /or reject guests / tenants for immediately accessing the property of Resotel Baan Sanook, by violations of these Terms and conditions and inappropriate behaviour, without further notice and reasons and without refund of expenses.
- The administration of the owners is determined by mutual disagreement unless the users can prove otherwise.
- Owners will not be liable for any failure to provide, or delay in providing, facilities or services as a result of events or matters outside the hotels control.
- Owners will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the requirements of guests are met. However, the owners reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least comparable standard at no extra cost to the client.
- Guests / tenants of Resotel Baan Sanook must adhere to the House Rules and Regulations listed hereunder.
2. Reservation and confirmation
- Reservations / bookings preferable are made on our website however alternatively may be made oral, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- Reservations / bookings is for minimum of 3 nights, unless otherwise confirmed by Resotel Baan Sanook.
- Reservations / bookings are always confirmed by return email from Resotel Baan Sanook.
- Resotel Baan Sanook reserves the right to increase or decrease the price of unsold rooms/products at any time according to the availability. The price of your chosen rooms/products will be confirmed when your booking is made and, with the exception of any errors, will not increase once it has been confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any errors in advertised and confirmed prices and will do so as soon as we become aware of an error. We will notify you of any price discrepancies relating to your booking should they arise, but we strongly advise you to check that the final price of your booking is correct before making your final confirmation.
- Owners contact guests by email or phone should a deposit payment be required for any reservation, booking or event.
- If deposit payment is requested, reservation / booking is only complete once this deposit payment has been transferred to given bank account. The amount and other information for the deposit will be sent via email.
- The amount of deposit will never exceed 50% of total reservation / booking costs.
- In case no deposit payment is requested at the time of reservation / booking, a guarantee may be requested upon arrival, either in cash or by debit/credit card.
- At departure the remaining amount due will be charged by cash, Internet banking or debit/credit card. Any deposits and prepayments will be taken as a part of full booking values, what is non-refundable in the case of cancellation.
- If you, unfortunately, are unable to fulfil your reservation / booking at Resotel Baan Sanook, you must notify us as soon as possible so that we can offer the resulting vacancy room to others.
- Cancelation is typically free of charge until 7 days prior to check in date. Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after this time and we reserve the right to keep any deposits or pre-payment.
- When deposit has been requested, paid and received, we aim to return the full deposit minus any costs made related to your reservation / booking. These can be reservations made by owner at third parties, special requests by guests etc.
- In the unlikely event Resotel Baan Sanook may need to cancel your booking, you will be given a full refund, but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed booking cancelled by us to an alternative location.
HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- First of all, you are on vacation, so the last thing you need is a list full of rules. We expect our guest to behave in good manner using common sense, nevertheless as a guide please be advised of below.
- We use flexible check in and check out policy. At reservation / booking you notify us of your estimated time of arrival at our Resotel or if you book our airport pick up limousine service, we schedule accordingly.. In any case your accommodation is ready and prepared on your arrival.
- Same is applicable for check out; ensure we are aware of your scheduled check out time, required airport limousine service and have this confirmed by us.
- Freshly prepared breakfast is served in the morning typically between 08:00 and 10:00 hour, however we easily schedule breakfast time to your convenience, if you notify us the evening before.
- Noise disturbance; in particular between 23.00 and 08.00 it is necessary to prevent noise pollution. Radio, televisions, smartphones and tablets should be no hindrance to others at any time.
- Towels for the swimming pools are free available for your convenience; do not the use the towels from the room at the pools.
- Enjoying drinks in the pools is allowed, but owners or staff may ask you not do so if we feel circumstances require this.
- It is allowed to dive or jump into the pools, however pay attention to others around the pool who maybe not enjoy being splashed by your action. Using inflatable beds etc. is not allowed without prior permission of owner.
- Our natural pool is kept clean and clear using biological filter and has a designated area for swimming. Although fish is kept out of swimming area, the presence of water loving animals like frogs, shrimps, crabs etc is always possible.
- If you like to feed the fish, join the owner at feeding time to do so. Never give food to fish by yourself. On request it is even possible to swim in the fish area and/or feed the fish.
- Bringing any visitors with you to the premises of Resotel Baan Sanook is only acceptable with the permission of the owner and might be subject to additional charges.
- The Resotel premises and buildings should be kept clean and tidy and be left as found on arrival at all times.
- A fire extinguisher is available on each floor. In case of fire immediately notify the owner.
- For any requirement of first aid kit, notify the owner, who can also take further actions if first aid kit is not sufficient for treatment
- In case you notice the presence of suspicious persons, unwanted animals or any non-authorized visitors, immediately notify the owner.
- Owners have 2 friendly small dogs, our “kids”, on the premises; they walk around freely, but stay out of pools and guestrooms. Typically they happily approach our guests arriving or returning to our Resotel, and show affection by lying down near you. Please notify us if you feel uncomfortable with their presence. Other than our “kids”, pets are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to make any changes or additions to the interior and/or furniture of our Resotel (without the consent of the owner)
- We keep flexible smoking policy; Inside it is prohibit to smoke, however feel free to smoke outside on balcony, terrace etc. but always confirm yourself that it is not irritating others nearby. Ashtrays are available at designated places or ask for one; do not toss butts around.